The tour starts with a visit to the mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, a UNESCO world heritage site in South Western Uganda. Bwindi is the best destination for mountain gorilla trekking. It has a healthy population of over 450 mountain gorillas that live in different families within the forest. There are about 20 habituated gorilla families that can be visited in the forest and you will visit one of the habituated gorilla families in Bwindi.
After the gorilla trek, travel to the nearby Mgahinga Gorilla National Park, one of the few places where you can see the golden striking monkeys. You will hike to the high slopes to track the golden monkeys.
The Safari package includes:
- Gorilla Permit
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Transportation in a 4WD safari vehicle
- Bottled drinking water
- Services of an English Speaking Driver/guide.
- Community visit fees
- Pickup and Return airport transfers
The Safari package excludes expenses of a personal nature such as:
- 0ther drinks
- Tips to local guides
- Services of a Porter if you take one
- Personal insurance
- All items of personal nature consumed during the trip